WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
CLUB NOTICE BOARD (Updated 03/07/20)
Next Walk: Saturday 4 July 2020 – Necarne Estate, Forest Walk – Grade C
This is a C walk, a pleasant 5 miles in Necarne Forest in Irvinestown.
Travel from the lower Leisure Centre car park out of Omagh on the A32, through Dromore and into Irvinestown. Continue along the by pass in Irvinestown, where public toilets are located in the car park on the left. Turn right at the roundabout onto Mill Street and opposite Mahon’s Hotel take the road to the left named Castle Street. Follow this road to its end, passing through narrow gates into Necarne estate. The car park is on the right. The walk is on roads and forest trails. Meet at Leisure Centre as normal, leaving 9 30am sharp.
For more information contact Anne McGarvey: 028 8224 3993
Saturday 11 July 2020 – Robbers Table – Grade B & C – Barbara Pinkerton Details to follow
Sunday 19 July 2020 – Banagher Glen – Grade C / B – Alan Robinson Details to follow
9. Carnaween Mt, Donegal Sunday 5 April 2020, Virtual Report Read More
8. Peatlands Park, Saturday 14 March 2020. Read Report
7. Urris Hills Loop, Saturday 18 January 2020 Read Report
6.. Barnesmore Gap Co Donegal, Sat 28th September Read Report.
5. Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island Sat 14 September 2019 Read Report
4. Loughgall Country Park, Co Armagh Sat 27 April 2019 Read Report
3. Bannadoo Trails, Killeter Forest, Co Tyrone, Sat 2 March 2019 Read Report
2. Necarne Forest Park, Co Fermanagh, Sat 22 Dec 2018 Read Report
1. Gosford Forest Park, Co Armagh. Sat 10 Nov 2018 Read Report