WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
CLUB NOTICE BOARD (Updated 05/05/21)
Saturday 8 May, Jenkin Forest & Lakes, Fermanagh, Grade C, Paul Meldrum 07769 727990
Meeting at the lower end of Leisure Centre car park as usual at 9 20am for a sharp 9 30am departure. The official car park for the walk is at the entrance to Crocknagrally Forest located on the other side of the road on the Mullaghfad Road. Car parking could be tight but there is also more parking on the Jenkin Forest side very close by on the actual route just past the Cooneen Ghost House.
Fivemiletown Main Street, close to the Valley Hotel, could be a suitable pick up point shortly after 10am. We take the left turn signposted Cooneen amongst others. Continue out this road until you cross a stone bridge, there will be a sign saying Mullaghfad and Jenkin Lakes. After about 3 kms we come to the first car park on the left. The second shortly afterwards on the right.
The walk is approximately 9 miles mostly on forest tracks and roads giving ramblers the opportunity to enjoy the peace and tranquility of east Fermanagh. The walk was developed as part of the Clones Erne East Blackwater (CEEB) Rural Regeneration Project.
Sunday 16 May, Bessie Bell, Grade B, Nora McGrath 07821 149753
Saturday 22 May, Robbers Table, Tough Grade C, Barbara Pinkerton 07884 362453
Sunday 30 May, Gortin Glens to Gortin Lakes, Grade C/B, Kate Beggs 07496 003295
Saturday 5 June, Crockmore and Crockbrack, Sperrins, Grade B, Anne Flanagan 07756 393494
Sunday 13 June, Davagh Forest, Cookstown, Grade C, Bridie Hamdam 028 8224 0951
Saturday 19 June, Binevenagh, Derry, Grade B/C, Alan Robinson & Pat Browne 07774 626299
Sunday 27 June, Sawel and Dart, Sperrins, Grade B, Anne McCullagh 07437 892444
10 Mince Pie Walk Gortin Glen Saturday 19 December 2020 View Photos
9. Carnaween Mt, Donegal Sunday 5 April 2020, Virtual Report Read More
8. Peatlands Park, Saturday 14 March 2020. Read Report
7. Urris Hills Loop, Saturday 18 January 2020 Read Report
6.. Barnesmore Gap Co Donegal, Sat 28th September Read Report.
5. Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island Sat 14 September 2019 Read Report
4. Loughgall Country Park, Co Armagh Sat 27 April 2019 Read Report
3. Bannadoo Trails, Killeter Forest, Co Tyrone, Sat 2 March 2019 Read Report
2. Necarne Forest Park, Co Fermanagh, Sat 22 Dec 2018 Read Report
1. Gosford Forest Park, Co Armagh. Sat 10 Nov 2018 Read Report