WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
CLUB NOTICE BOARD (Updated 09/10/19)
Autumn / Winter Programme uploaded: Read Programme
Next Walk: Slieve Snaght, Inishowen, Co Donegal OS 3 Saturday 12 October 2019
Saturday’s walk on 12 October takes us to Slieve Snaght in the Innishowen Peninsula and will take about 5 hours.
Surrounded by around 39 sq kilometers of rough and poorly drained Bogland Slieve Snaght (615m) offers no particularly easy ascent. Nonetheless conditions do improve as we ascend providing better walking terrain with wide-ranging views in all directions.
Our intended route starts from the East of Slieve Snaght and takes in two subsidiary hills, Slieve Damph and Slieve Main.
Gaiters are recommended.
For more information contact Pat Browne on 07900 246499
AGM Silverbirch Hotel Friday 2 November 2018 Read Report
UFRC AGM – Saturday 13 October 2018 Read Report
Recent Walk Reports
1. Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island Sat 14 September 2019 Read Report
2. Loughgall Country Park, Co Armagh Sat 27 April 2019 Read Report
3. Bannadoo Trails, Killeter Forest, Co Tyrone, Sat 2 March 2019 Read Report
4. Necarne Forest Park, Co Fermanagh, Sat 22 Dec 2018 Read Report
5. Gosford Forest Park, Co Armagh. Sat 10 Nov 2018 Read Report
For planned walks between now and March 2020 – see Programme