WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
CLUB NOTICE BOARD (Updated 16/09/19)
Autumn / Winter Programme uploaded: Read Programme
Sunday 22 September. Glenties to Ardara, Bluestack Way ( Section 4) OS 11.
This is a “C”walk starting on Main Street Glenties. Walk starts on road and paths for 4kms and then follows the Owenea river. We encounter waist high fern in places and gaiters, poles, boots are advisable. The walk is 14kms approx and is and a to b walk.
For more information contact Mary Holland 028 8165 8511
AGM Silverbirch Hotel Friday 2 November 2018 Read Report
UFRC AGM – Saturday 13 October 2018 Read Report
Recent Walk Reports
1. Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island Sat 14 September 2019 Read Report
2. Loughgall Country Park, Co Armagh Sat 27 April 2019 Read Report
3. Bannadoo Trails, Killeter Forest, Co Tyrone, Sat 2 March 2019 Read Report
4. Necarne Forest Park, Co Fermanagh, Sat 22 Dec 2018 Read Report
5. Gosford Forest Park, Co Armagh. Sat 10 Nov 2018 Read Report
For planned walks between now and March 2020 – see Programme