WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
CLUB NOTICE BOARD (Updated 12/08/20)
Next Walk: Saturday 15 August 2020 Grade C
The walk follows a path along the right bank of the Mourne River from Sion Mills to Victoria Bridge. The path is mainly firm underfoot, there a few places it is muddy and slippery. Footwear, boots. Walking poles would be useful in a couple of places.
Cars leave Leisure Centre carpark as usual at 9.30am. Take A5 to Sion Mills village. In the centre of the village, just past the Church of Ireland church and before the pedestrian crossing, turn right onto Willows Road. Follow road for 400 metres to the carpark on your right, before the gates of Herdman’s Mill. Planning to begin the walk at 10.15 ish.
For further information contact Desmond Preston on: 07972 110043
Sunday 23 August 2020, Mullaghaneany & Oughtmore from Glenedra, Sperrins OS 13 – Grade B – Peter McCullagh Details to follow
9. Carnaween Mt, Donegal Sunday 5 April 2020, Virtual Report Read More
8. Peatlands Park, Saturday 14 March 2020. Read Report
7. Urris Hills Loop, Saturday 18 January 2020 Read Report
6.. Barnesmore Gap Co Donegal, Sat 28th September Read Report.
5. Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island Sat 14 September 2019 Read Report
4. Loughgall Country Park, Co Armagh Sat 27 April 2019 Read Report
3. Bannadoo Trails, Killeter Forest, Co Tyrone, Sat 2 March 2019 Read Report
2. Necarne Forest Park, Co Fermanagh, Sat 22 Dec 2018 Read Report
1. Gosford Forest Park, Co Armagh. Sat 10 Nov 2018 Read Report