WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
CLUB NOTICE BOARD (Updated 01/08/21)
Sunday 8 August 2021, 3 Aghlas (Aghla Beg, Aghla Beg South Top & Aghla More) starting from Muckish side, Derryveagh Mountains, Co Donegal, Grade B+ Tricia R-Q 07881 944749
Leaving Omagh Leisure Centre car park 9 30am sharp.
Directions to walk: Letterkenny, Kilmacrenan, turn left off main road at sign for Glenveagh National Park. After 8 miles turn right onto the R256 signposted Falcarragh. One mile later parking on right hand side, opposite forest track. Parking limited, space for about 5 cars. Possibly fit 1 or 2 cars on opposite side.
This is a 6 to 6 1/2 hour circular tough B walk which commences via forest tracks (1hr) negotiating debris of forest cuttings for a period (15 mins). This will be followed by 3 summits which involve 2 very steep ascents (some heather / boggy terrain). Walking boots, gaiters and walking poles necessary. Hopefully the weather will be on our side to enjoy the beautiful views.
Saturday 14 August 2021, Ards Forest, Co Donegal, Grade C Sheila Pritchard 07928 290034
Sunday 22 August 2021, Crockbrack & Drumnalifferney, Derryveagh Mountains, Co Donegal, Grade B Dymphna Lynch 07753 144279
Saturday 28 August 2021, Mullaghdoo & Mullaclogha, Sperrins starting from Cranagh, Grade B Anne Flanagan 07756 393494
10 Mince Pie Walk Gortin Glen Saturday 19 December 2020 View Photos
9. Carnaween Mt, Donegal Sunday 5 April 2020, Virtual Report Read More
8. Peatlands Park, Saturday 14 March 2020. Read Report
7. Urris Hills Loop, Saturday 18 January 2020 Read Report
6.. Barnesmore Gap Co Donegal, Sat 28th September Read Report.
5. Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island Sat 14 September 2019 Read Report
4. Loughgall Country Park, Co Armagh Sat 27 April 2019 Read Report
3. Bannadoo Trails, Killeter Forest, Co Tyrone, Sat 2 March 2019 Read Report
2. Necarne Forest Park, Co Fermanagh, Sat 22 Dec 2018 Read Report
1. Gosford Forest Park, Co Armagh. Sat 10 Nov 2018 Read Report